The following are the books and audiobooks on my immediate TBR list. Like, I have to read these books for one reason or another. I’m including images this time!
1. If I Ever Get Out of Here by Eric Gansworth – This is one of my discussion books for my intercultural connections class. We meet again in a few weeks, so it will be read soon.
2. Fatty Legs by Christy Jordan-Fenton & Margaret Pokiak-Fenton – Another of the discussion books for class. It’s super thin.
3. The Shepherd’s Grand-Daughter by Anne Laurel Carter – Yet another of the discussion books for class. It’s good that Spring Break is next week. I’ll probably get all these read in one weekend or during the week when I have nothing due for class.
4. Tropical Secrets by Margarita Engle – The last of my class discussion books. I’m excited about this because it’s Margarita Engle. I haven’t gotten my hands on it yet, but I hope it’s in verse.
5. Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina – This one of my review books for class. I’ve been pumped about this all semester, but I haven’t had time to read it yet. As soon as I’m finished with my discussion books, I’m picking this one up.
6. Boxers & Saints by Gene Luen Yang – I’m counting these as one because I’m reading them together as a review book. I’ve been dying to read these since they came out.
7. Branded by the Pink Triangle by Ken Setterington – This one’s just been on my list for a while. I think it’s also on the Hub Challenge list (which I’m attempting).
8. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson – This is a review copy I have from Brilliance Audio. If I finish Eleanor & Park today, I’ll start this next.
9. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins – I like Ellen Hopkins, so when this was one of my audio options to review, I requested it.
10. Better Nate Than Ever by Tim Federle – This is definitely on the Hub Challenge list, and I really want to listen to it. I already have it on hold at the library.
2 Responses to “Top Ten Books in My TBR Pile”
Leave a Reply